Virtualteam specializes in providing cost-effective, full-time professionals, who work remotely from India and will focus on supporting Australian businesses become more agile by extending their team off shore.
Our operation is headed by the founder Mr. Rohit Sahdev, who will be responsible for providing a soft layer of management, ensuring that the off shore team is culturally literate and commercially trained to deliver a seamless end user experience to the customers in Australia.
The global outsourcing delivery model will be similar to work-from-home where our customers will have one on one access to the resources they have subscribed for. As the resources will have access to the ongoing customer process specific training, they are likely to deliver exceptional customer outcome with reduced overall cost and ability to scale.
As an entrepreneur himself, founder Rohit Sahdev has built many successful teams over the past 15 years in Telstra and has very good experience of the Australian market. His preference for working with India is their strong work ethic, trustworthiness, and fluency in the English language. He is motivated to build a support business for Australian customers that will make them a lot more competitive.
- Hybrid or full global outsourcing model
- Consumer resource as required
- Resources operate as per Australian calendar
- One to one Australian number mapping
- Access to high speed dedicated line
- Option to add video handset
- Australian start time
- 24 hours resource
- Weekend/Holiday support available
- Increase profitability
- Reduce operational cost
- Eliminate ongoing HR obligation
- Transparent pricing structure
- Improve response time
- 24-hour coverage for customer support
- Focus on strategic initiatives
- Collaborative recruitment process
- Ongoing peer review
- Ongoing training
- Ongoing strategic review