“The key is not to prioritize what’s on your schedule but to schedule your priorities”
According to a survey, the average entrepreneur spends approx. 68% of their time tackling day-to-day operations, and only about 32% on their business’ long-term goals and strategic planning. As 73% of business owners would prefer to work on their business, it’s important to eliminate trivial distractions.
Productivity growth comes at the cost of changes in the way we do things. There are so many mundane tasks that can take up the unnecessary amount of time. A Virtual Assistant can deliver support as and when you need it, keeping your operating costs low, and works alongside to help you achieve your business goals.
To increase your productivity, however, it’s crucial to administer the right tasks and take advantage of your virtual partner’s specialized skills.
Here are a few ways a Virtual Assistant can make your business activities more productive:
1. Lower operational cost: Hiring a Virtual employee can result in a cut-down in your operational cost as there is no need to run advertising and recruitment exercises. They are equipped with expertise and, with a little bit of run-through of your daily operations, they can adjust to your working style.
2. Improved Focus: As a business owner there are multiple tasks that you have to juggle to keep your business running smoothly. Virtual workers are experts at mapping out core activities, manage time-consuming tasks such as going through emails and posting on social media. They can reduce your workload and notch down your stress by allowing you to focus on core operations.
3. Increase in Productivity: Your In-house employees are swamped with so many tasks to do as there are a lot of recurring tasks when it comes to the daily operations of a business. Off-load the recurring tasks to your Virtual partner, It enables you to streamline your business activity, ensures nothing is overlooked. Productivity will be certain to increase when they can focus on important tasks and work efficiently.
4. Strategic collaboration: Business owners are expected to perform and deliver above and beyond expectations in order to survive and grow in a competitive business economy. It can prove to be extremely profitable for your business to allow a strategic collaboration with a virtual partner to come into play and deliver effective and efficient business solutions.
5. Immediate Assistance: For instance, if you’re starting out a new project or assignment and you lack the manpower to back you up — Virtual Team can come to the rescue. Their hiring process is not your headache, you can avail a Virtual assistant’s service according to your requirements, and let your Virtual partner take care of the rest- on less cost.
If you are looking for a way to gain more growth, focus on core tasks and boost your business’s productivity, then hiring a virtual assistant is worth a shot.
Virtual Team is a “Body-shopping” organization, we can help you pick the best solution for your business growth. Here at Virtual team, we provide virtual assistants in Australia, we match you with highly skilled and dedicated professionals as per your requirements, which helps in maintaining a long-term relationship. If that sounds like a plan that would fit well with your business, why not get in touch and let us know your needs?